As of now, vehicles running on fuels – trains, trucks, tempos, autorickshaws, etc. – are being used for transportation. Fuels may not be available in the coming adverse times.
To meet the daily needs, it will be essential to opt for vehicles that do not need fuels (For example, bullock-carts, horse-drawn carriages) as were used in the earlier times.
It is necessary to acquire all such means and learn the skills required to operate, repair them and care for the animals.
1. Please inform us if you can offer a new bullock-cart and horse-drawn carriage in donation or at a low price
In the near future, all the Ashrams and Sevakendras will need bullock-carts and horse-drawn carriages. Even today, since some farmers use bullock-carts in rural areas, these carts are being produced in rural areas. Information on the makers of bullock-carts or horse-drawn carriages in your area should be sent to local seekers. These seekers should forward information through the District-sevaks in the table given ahead. Also, inform if new carts can be offered in donation or at a low price ?
|1. Type of cart (Bullock-cart or horse-drawn carriage)
2. Manufacturer’s information (Name/ address/contact number)
3. Total expenditure for making the cart (Only labour/total manufacture)
4. Whether the cart will offerred in donation or at a low price
5. What is weight of material that the cart can carry
6. Delivery date after booking it
7. What is the manufacturing capacity of carts per month
8. Information on the seeker sending the details (Name/address/contact number)
2. Send information on old bullock-carts and horse-drawn carriages, their parts or offering them in donation or at a low price
Farmers in rural areas have reduced the use of bullock-carts for agriculture and increased the use of machinery (such as tractors). As a result, most farmers have bullock-carts or their parts (wheels, storage space, yoke, etc.) lying idle. All such parts can be reused after little repairs.
If farmers in your area are willing to offer such old bullock-carts and horse-drawn carriages or their parts in donation or at a less price, relevant information should be sent to the local seekers. These seekers should forward information through the District-sevaks in the table given ahead.
|1. Type of car (Bullock-cart or horse-drawn carriage)|
|2. Name of the part of bullock-cart or horse- drawn carriage|
|3. Information on the person offering it (Name/address/contact number)|
|4. Whether the cart or its part will be offered in donation or at a low price|
|5. Its cost|
|6. Condition of the cart or its parts (Good/ medium)|
|7. Information on the seeker sending the details (Name/address/contact number)|
All the above information should be sent to the following address.
Name and contact number : Mrs. Bhagyashree Sawant – 7058885610
E-mail : [email protected]
Postal address : Mrs. Bhagyashree Sawant, Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandora, Ponda, Goa – 403 401.