New Delhi – The reservation of tickets for 200 special trains being run from 1st June has started on 21st May. The railways had first decided to run non-air-conditioned trains; however, now both air-conditioned and ordinary coaches will be added to the trains. Only passengers without coronavirus symptoms will be allowed to travel on these trains.
Sanatan Prabhat > Post Type > News > National News > Reservation of special train tickets being run from 1st June has started
Reservation of special train tickets being run from 1st June has started
- Vande Bharat Express stone-pelting miscreants will face five years jail : Railway warns
- Stones pelted at Vande Bharat Express in Bengal for the 3rd time
- Railway issues eviction notice to Deity Hanuman for obstructing new railway line construction !
- Hindu organisations protest against the green colour painted to Kalaburagi railway station walls in Karnataka !
- Are you travelling this Diwali by Indian Railways ? Know about the new rules and travel safe
- Railways sends notice to Deity Hanuman asking to remove the temple in 10 days !