New Delhi – After the Ministry of Railways has started Shramik Special trains and Rajdhani Special trains for the migrant labourers across the country, 200 Special trains are now being introduced every day from 1st June across the country. Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given this information. Online reservation of these trains will start on 21st May.
- Indian Solider murdered in Ambala (Haryana)
- Allahabad High Court takes cognisance of the attack on the Policewoman and holds a hearing at night
- Central Vigilance Commission received more than lakh complaints regarding corruption in 2022
- Supreme Court issues a stay order against Railways’ action to remove encroachment
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Amrit Bharat Station Scheme’
- HC issues stay order on taking action against unauthorised mosque construction and encroachment