New Delhi – After the Ministry of Railways has started Shramik Special trains and Rajdhani Special trains for the migrant labourers across the country, 200 Special trains are now being introduced every day from 1st June across the country. Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given this information. Online reservation of these trains will start on 21st May.
- Explosives found in Sampark Kranti Express at Samastipur, Bihar
- Indian Railway lost Rs 700 crores of property in the violent protest against Agnipath
- Sujeet Swamy fought 5 years to get a refund of Rs 35 for a cancelled train ticket
- Amravati still has a railway track owned by the British
- Legal notice issued to submit ownership documents of illegal Mazar at Agra Cantonment Railway station
- Loud music and speaking loudly on the mobile phone while travelling by train at night is now an offence