Mumbai – Mr. Narendra Surve, Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, will speak on Global Secularism versus Indian Secularism on 15th May 2020 at 6.00 p.m. The speech will be telecast live on the Facebook page – Eternal Hindu. The organisers have appealed everyone to derive its benefits.
- Hindi film ‘Masoom Sawaal’ poster stirs controversy for depicting Shrikrushna on sanitary pad
- US Research finds evidence of sharp rise in Hinduphobia on social media
- Music platform ‘Gaana’ removes song ‘Sarr Tan Se Juda’ after protests by HJS and devout Hindus
- A law should be passed in our country to honour Vande Mataram : Adv. Umesh Sharma
- Hindu Janajagruti Samiti writes to the Prime Minister’s Office Ban issuing of religion-based ‘Halal Certification’ and commence investigations into all agencies that collect funds by issuing this Certification
- HJS organises Special Online Discussion on the brutal beheading of Kanhaiya Lal Not just the houses but the jihadi mentality will have to be bulldozed : Mr Vinod Bansal (Of VHP)