Pulwama (J & K) – The security forces averted a major terror attack after an attempt was made by terrorists to carry out a blast using a car. An IED (Improvised Explosives Device) was planted in the four-wheeler. The Army, Central Reserve Police Force and the Police identified and stopped the vehicle based on the prior information received by the Pulwama Police. A terrorist was driving the vehicle at that time. On seeing the security forces, the militant fired bullets on the soldiers and escaped in the darkness. On inspection, the car was found to be carrying explosives in a drum. Thereafter, the vehicle was exploded by the Bomb Disposal Squad.
- We are proud of India; India can never commit such acts : Bangladesh
- Violence is being supported under the garb of democracy in Canada
- 6,500 high net-worth individuals from India might migrate to other countries in 2023 !
- Trudeau is habituated to making outrageous and unsubstantiated allegations : Ali Sabry, Sri Lankan Foreign Minister
- Khalistanis protest outside Indian embassies in Canada
- China has built numerous projects along the Indian Border