Gangtok (Sikkim) – Two soldiers including a Lieutenant Colonel died in an avalanche while patrolling in North Sikkims’s Lugnak La, which is a 16,700-foot-high Himalayan pass. A team of 18 soldiers was trapped under the snow. A rescue team has rescued 16 personnels safely. In the past one week, this is the third incident in North Sikkim.
- A soldier on vacation killed by a bullet in the head in Manipur
- After the Minister of External Affairs, China’s Minister of Defence is missing
- Indian flag hoisted at Gilgit, Baltistan; slogans of ‘Pakistan Murdabad’ raised
- Shia Muslims protest against the Pak Army in Gilgit-Baltistan
- China should keep away from Balochistan
- Surgical strike carried out by Indian Army in Pakistan : Pakistan throws tantrums