Mumbai – “We demand that a high-level inquiry be initiated and an offence under IPC 302 be registered against the accused and concerned Policemen”, said Mr. Ramesh Shinde (National Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti) in a press release. He added , “The Government should provide exact details of the incident. The very fact that a mob of hundreds come out in the night with weapons during the lockdown period and kill Saints inhumanly is horrendous”.
- A female teacher throws paint thinner on a student’s face for writing ‘Jai Shriram’
- How can Lakshmi have four hands when no child is born with four arms ? : Swami Prasad Maurya’s infuriating statement
- Hindus : The Last Line of Defense
- Khalistanis gherao Hindu temple and stage anti-India protests in Canada
- ‘Isn’t there pollution now ?’ : Photo of a Muslim throwing garbage in the sea
- Religious fanatics pelt stones from a mosque at Hindu women going for Kuan Poojan at Nuh (Haryana)