|Speaking about Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal and Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale said to me – “They are doing very well. How much do they do ! Who else do we have like them ?” After listening to these words, I could realise the following aspects.|
1. Although there has been little interaction between seekers in North India and Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal and Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil, I felt that they have immense bhav (Spiritual emotion) towards both of them : The seekers in North India have immense bhav towards Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal and Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil. I noticed that many times when the seekers speak about them, their bhav gets awakened. Seekers feel that their (Shrisatshakti [Mrs.] Binda Singbal’s and Shrichitshakti [Mrs.] Anjali Gadgil’s) support. In fact, Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil has visited at least 1 District in North India every year following the instructions of Mahasrshi, but Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal came to North India just once. Mostly, when these seekers go to Ramnathi Ashram, they briefly interact with both of them. Nevertheless, these seekers have immense bhav towards both of them.
2. The remarkable ability of Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal to recognise any difficulty of seekers as well as immediate remedies to overcome the difficulty : Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale once said to me about Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal – “She replies to the queries of seekers almost instantaneously as She understands them immediately”. What I understood from His words was – ‘From the worldly perspective, if there is something related to the seeker’s spiritual practice or if the seeker himself / herself has something to share, She understands the related context very well, and accordingly, speaks about the corrective action. From the spiritual perspective, She instantaneously realises what the Guru would expect in a similar situation and acts accordingly’.
3. Aspects related to the extraordinary faculties of Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal
3A. Developing a deep understanding of the key aspects related to Varanasi Ashram almost instantaneously after merely listening to the seekers just once : I have experienced the extraordinary comprehensive abilities of Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal many times. Even before she had attained the spiritual level of 60%, I used to discuss various aspects of Varanasi Ashram with Her. At times, I used to find it difficult to explain various subtle aspects. However, She had an amazing quick grasp of all aspects. I used to wonder how was She able to do this. Later, I realised that Her faculties were enhanced further after attaining She achieved the spiritual level of 60%.
3B. Providing guidance to bring various satsevas (Spiritual unto the Absolute Truth) on track wherever required during Her stay at the Varanasi Ashram for 2 days : Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal came to Varanasi Ashram in November 2019. She stayed there for 2 days. Before leaving, She went around the Ashram for some time and shared important suggestions about various satsevas to bring them on track.
3C. Understanding accurately that a seeker was indeed interested in becoming a full-time seeker, and suggesting that we ask him about it : One seeker who is from South India, currently lives in Kolkata (Bengal) due to his employment with a private firm. I did not have any interaction with him. Once, while speaking about his spiritual practice with Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal, She said to me, “After listening about the seeker, I feel we should ask him if he is interested in becoming a full-timer”. I was very happy at the suggestion and wondered how She could come to this assessment. This was my first interaction with the seeker. After speaking with him, I realised that he was a full-timer during his stay in Ponda, Goa and he had to go home for some personal reasons. However, he later started thinking of becoming a full-timer.
– H.H. Nilesh Singbal, Varanasi, UP. (23.4.2021)
The complete harmony between samashti seva and Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal & Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil
A. The answer given by Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal about an incident experienced during Prasarseva (Spread of Spirituality) is a testimony of Her oneness with samashti seva (Spiritual practice for spiritual upliftment of the society) : While discussing any incident experienced during Prasarseva or while asking some associated query, it seems as if Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal has experienced it first hand and answers it accordingly. Such examples highlight the point that She quickly recognises the expectations from Her just from an introduction to a query or an incident.
B. Whenever I think of Shrichitshakti (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil, I feel as if She is indeed close by. This proves the point that She is in complete harmony with samashti seva.
– H.H. Nilesh Singbal, Varanasi, UP.
Constantly thinking of the progress of seekers even during seemingly inconsequential incidents, and in the process showering Priti on them
Once I went to Shri Shantadurga Temple at Bandora, Ponda, Goa on 13.1.2015. Since I was fond of tender coconut water, I bought 2 tender coconuts for myself and for a co-seeker. While I was walking towards the Ramnathi Ashram, Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal was passing by when She saw me and stopped Her car; She suggested that I get into Her car. She was curious to know if all SSRF (Spiritual Science Research Foundation) seekers also like tender coconut water. Upon reaching the Ashram, we went to our respective sections.
During lunchtime, when I went to the dining hall with other seekers, I noticed a huge jar filled with tender coconut water along with a plate-full of tender coconut pieces placed on the dining table designated for SSRF seekers !
While SSRF seekers were relishing the tender coconut water, I realised that it must have been Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal who had made the arrangements for all of us.
With this thought, tears of joy errupted. The tears added a little more sweetness to the coconut water I was drinking. I realised that act She performed was similar to what Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale used to do for seekers.
Soon, I realised the importance of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale’s words – ‘Priti and thinking of others are the most important virtues in samashti seva (Spiritual practice for spiritual upliftment of the society), while knowledge is more important in the later stages’.
– Dr. (Mrs.) Rashmi Nalladaru, Asia Pacific Region
|Individual spiritual experiences of seekers published here are according to the Principle – ‘Where there is bhav (Spiritual emotion), there is God’. It is not that every individual will have similar experiences.|