New Delhi – In a written reply in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Singh Thakur stated that Scooters India, Hindustan Fluorocarbon Limited (HFL), Bharat Pumps and Compressors Limited, Hindustan Prefab, Hindustan Newsprint and Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited are being considered for closure by the Central Government. Mr. Thakur added that since 2016, the Government has approved strategic disinvestment for 34 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs), in line with the criteria laid down by the NITI Aayog. The strategic disinvestment process had already been completed in 8 cases while another 6 are under consideration for closure. The remaining 20 cases are at various stages of the disinvestment process.
- Kanhaiyalal’s murder linked to Islamic State !
- Karnataka’s Home Minister orders Police to identify the foreign nationals living illegally in Kannada District
- Kerala Govt denies Censor certificate to a film on Hindus’ genocide by Muslims at Moplah
- Maharashtra Govt. makes a huge provision of Rs 120 crore for minority students’ scholarships !
- Vigilance Department killed my son while raiding my house
- Demolition of the house, not linked to the kidnapping of the Hindu girl, but encroachment