New Delhi – In a written reply in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Singh Thakur stated that Scooters India, Hindustan Fluorocarbon Limited (HFL), Bharat Pumps and Compressors Limited, Hindustan Prefab, Hindustan Newsprint and Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited are being considered for closure by the Central Government. Mr. Thakur added that since 2016, the Government has approved strategic disinvestment for 34 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs), in line with the criteria laid down by the NITI Aayog. The strategic disinvestment process had already been completed in 8 cases while another 6 are under consideration for closure. The remaining 20 cases are at various stages of the disinvestment process.
- End-of-life fixed for electronic gadgets; must be scrapped after stipulated period
- More steel tanks for Idol immersion, floral containers, recycling and Idol collection centres
- Journalist murdered at home in Araria, Bihar
- Education officer admonishes a school principal for uttering the word ‘Hindu’
- ‘Hotel Sahara’ bulldozed for involvement in stone-pelting on Hindus’ Yatra Procession
- Railway administration orders demolition of 2 prominent mosques in Delhi