Haryana is a BJP-ruled State. The Government should investigate and work towards the rehabilitation of Hindus. This is the sentiment of all Hindus.
Are there many other Districts like Mewat in India ?
Revadi (Haryana) – In the Muslim majority District of Mewat, the Hindu population in 50 villages has been reduced to zero in the last 25 years. This shocking fact was revealed by a report by Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP). A 3-member Committee formed by VHP to study atrocities by Muslims in this region submitted the report to Union Ministers. Major Gen. GD Bakshi, Swami Dharmadev and Adv. Chandrakant Sharma were members of this Committee. Dr. Surendrakumar Jain, International Joint General Secretary of VHP demanded action from the State Government as per this report.
Highlights of VHP report :
- There is a conspiracy in Mewat against Hindus and India. Hindus are fleeing as a result of atrocities.
- Sexual exploitation of Hindu women is very common.
- There is encroachment on private, public properties of Hindus and temples.
- Denigration of religious symbols of Hindus takes place. Anyone who opposes is attacked by hundreds of religious fanatics. Broadcast of hate material about India and Hindus on social media.
- Attacks on Saints. Punhana and Nagina region witnessed more tyranny.
- Forceful conversion of Hindus.
- Construction of Mosques with funds from extremists.
Demands of VHP :
- Replace all present Government officers with impartial officers.
- Chief of the Police station should be responsible for atrocities on Hindus in their jurisdiction.
- A camp of paramilitary force should be established and a force should be deployed.
- NIA should investigate black money and illegal arms. Enforce stern action.