1. Grandeur of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale as described by Saptarshi : ‘Saptarshi say, “In reality, Shri Vishnu descended onto the earth to show mankind the way to attain God-realisation. He has Incarnated in the form of Satchidanand Parabrahman Jayant Balaji Athavale. Shri Gurudev is God in reality. He is an Incarnation of God. Gurudev is, in reality, Shrimannarayan who is Brahmandnayak of billions of Creations. Gurudev is a Satyapurush. The tarak (Saviour) and marak (Destroyer) Principles in Shri Vishnu are also there in Gurudev, meaning, in the Incarnation of Shri Jayant.
2. Due to the grace of Maharshi, seekers can have spiritual experiences that Gurumouli is the Incarnation of Shri Vishnu : Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale is a form of Shri Vishnu. Shri Vishnu who resides in Vaikunthalok was born as ‘Shriram’ in the house of King Dasharath in Ayodhya, and as ‘Shrikrushna’ in Mathura. During the times of Shriram and Shrikrushna, not everyone was aware that they are Incarnations; however today, due to the immense grace of Maharshi, we can have spiritual experiences that our Gurumouli is the Incarnation of Shri Vishnu.
3. To realise the greatness of Gurudev (the form of as Mahavishnu) is beyond the comprehension of the intellect of seekers : We can witness the Divine mission of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale. When we see Him in the human body, we sometimes forget that who we actually see, meet or see in the photograph in human form is actually Mahavishnu. Identifying the Great Guru, meaning, realising who He is, what is His original form, etc. is beyond the comprehension of the intellect of seekers. We were not able perceive the greatness of Shri Guru through our average intelligence. Even though we have had many spiritual experiences, we have not understood even a fraction of it. Who can know Mahavishnu’s Divine play, who pays equal attention to every jiva in the infinite Universes and nurtures these jivas with love ?
4. Every seeker of Sanatan gets the experience that his prayer reaches Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale : Every seeker feels very close to and has respect for Him, we have immense devotion towards our unique Gurudev. The seekers address Him in various ways – Param Pujya, PP Doctor, Gurudev or Gurumouli; however, He always gives us the experience that everyone’s prayer reaches Him.
O’ Seekers ! Etch the grandeur of Gurumouli on your heart and be constantly grateful at his Holy feet !
– Shrisatshakti (Mrs) Binda Nilesh Singbal
|Note : Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale has never claimed that He is Incarnation. It is the Maharshi who have said in Nadipatti that Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale is Incarnation of God. The Editor of Sanatan Prabhat has bhav unto Maharshi and hence, we are publishing Maharshi’s messages (Conveyed through Nadipatti reading) in this special issue.|