National Investigation Agency (NIA), the premier investigation agency of India has released a hotline number – 011-24368800 – for common people to inform or lodge complaints against people involved in propagating ISIS ideology on social media or trying to radicalize youth.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi appeals people to fulfil five resolutions in Red Fort address
- Recommendation to include Gujarat riots and Mughal era chapters in schools across Kerala
- The goal is to convert India into an Islamic nation ! – Habibul, Jaish-e-Mohammed militant
- India will provide Dornier maritime surveillance aircraft to Sri Lanka
- Photo of Swatantryaveer Savarkar instead of Nehru in the advertisement of Karnataka BJP advertisement
- Rs 500 crore being deposited in 3 lakh bank accounts of PFI by Islamic countries every year