New Delhi – More than 300 policemen have been injured in violent clashes during the tractor rally by the farmers’ organizations in the national capital on Republic Day. TViolence was reported from Red Fort, ITO, Nangloi areas. The crime and special branch of the police force have been assigned to investigate the matter.
(Courtesy: OneIndia Hindi)
- These included 71 policemen from North Delhi, 37 from East Delhi, 24 from West Delhi, 32 from Dwarka and 45 from districts outside Delhi.
- After these violent clashes, security has been tightened in the capital. Apart from the Delhi police, 15 companies of Central Reserve Police Force have been deployed.
- The police have filed an FIR against 23 people in this regard.
- Those that instigated the mob to get violent are being searched for. The police is investigating the CCTV footage to find the culprits responsible for the violence.
- With the assistance of the police personnel of Crime and Special Branch the police will investigate the CCTV footage of the cameras at Red Fort, Nangloi, Mukarba Chowk and Central Delhi.
(Courtesy: Zee News)