Congress Government of Rajasthan to spend Rs. 15-25 lakh to each Madarasa

It is clear that the Congress Govt. will now spend from the Government treasury. The BJP Govt. in Assam has closed down Government-funded madarasas in Assam !

Why does a Congress Govt. never spend Government money on Kashi pilgrimage, etc. ?

Jaipur (Rajasthan) – The Congress Government is going to spend Government money on the development of madarasas. (This is the real face of ‘secularism’ of the Congress ! – Editor) To receive the grants, madarasas were asked to submit applications from 14th to 29th October.

According to a report, the Rajasthan Government will bear 90% of the cost on the development of madarasa while the remaining 10% will be given by the Madarasa Board. Funds up to Rs. 15 to 25 lakhs per Madarasa have been earmarked by the Government. In 2019, the Rajasthan Government had already spent Rs. 7 crores on the modernisation of Madarasas