Washington (USA) – The United States, stricken by coronavirus has announced the first step to retaliate China, levying additional taxes on Chinese goods. Due to this, the demand for those products is likely to decrease on increasing the value of goods imported from China. The Presidential election is going to be held this year in the US. Before this election, Trump has assured to bring factories manufacturing products abroad, to homeland. As a part of that, the tax on Chinese goods has now been increased. Trump has already claimed that China has deliberately spread the coronavirus worldwide and we have evidence for it.
- An epidemic called ‘Disease X’ which is 7 times more dangerous than Corona may affect us soon
- China has built numerous projects along the Indian Border
- Aadhaar card found with Chinese people smuggling gold from Nepal to India
- China exports poor quality coal to Pakistan : Pak power regulatory body NEPRA
- Justin Trudeau has made a huge mistake by making baseless allegations : Michael Rubin, former US official
- Sri Lanka firm in its decision to allow Chinese Spy vessel despite India’s objection