Srinagar (Kashmir) – The famous Amarnath Yatra of Hindus begins on 23rd June. Before the Yatra, the first worship ceremony on Jyestha Pournima will be held in the premises of Shri Amarnath Shrine Board office or at Chandanwadi in Jammu. Till now, this worship was being performed in Chandanwadi of South Kashmir. It is presumed that this year, the Yatra will be only for 15 days.
- Serve the nation with selflessness instead of seeking worldly pleasures : H.H. Premanand Maharaj
- Isn’t the early morning Aarti in the temples noise pollution ? : HC
- Government schemes should be conditional : Narayana Murthy
- Ghar-wapasi of a Muslim couple in Ghaziabad
- How can Lakshmi have four hands when no child is born with four arms ? : Swami Prasad Maurya’s infuriating statement
- Google removes Sanatan Sanstha 5 Apps from Play Store on Diwali