Srinagar (Kashmir) – The famous Amarnath Yatra of Hindus begins on 23rd June. Before the Yatra, the first worship ceremony on Jyestha Pournima will be held in the premises of Shri Amarnath Shrine Board office or at Chandanwadi in Jammu. Till now, this worship was being performed in Chandanwadi of South Kashmir. It is presumed that this year, the Yatra will be only for 15 days.
- Madarasa boy admits to tearing own clothes and lying about being beaten up by other religion people !
- Permission granted to enter the garbhagruha of the Kedarnath temple for Darshan : Decision of the Uttarakhand Govt
- Nupur Sharma is responsible for the incident in Udaipur : Supreme Court
- Attempted gang rape and conversion of a Dalit girl by kidnapping in Gonda, Uttar Pradesh
- Black day for Indian judiciary : Anand Ranganathan
- In Rajsamand (Rajasthan), four Muslim youths were arrested for attacking Hindu youths with knives