New Delhi – The number of coronavirus infected patients in the country has risen to 90,648. In the last 24 hours, the highest increase so far of 4,792 patients was reported in the country, while 3,979 patients were cured. The number of infected people in Maharashtra has reached 30,000. In Punjab, the lockdown has been extended till 31st May but the curfew has been lifted.
- Centre asks States to end additional Covid-19 restrictions citing decline in Covid cases
- 75% of those who died of Covid-19 in Delhi were unvaccinated
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s Covid-19 infection will mentally affect Indian soldiers : Global Times, China
- Negligible possibility of 3rd wave of coronavirus striking India : Dr Ravi Godse, USA
- Vaccination of children in the age group of 15 to 18 will start from 3rd January : Prime Minister Modi
- Allahabad High Court’s advice to Prime Minister Narendra Modi