Jammu (J & K) – A battle broke out between security forces and terrorists in Doda District of Jammu and Kashmir. A soldier was martyred, and one terrorist was killed. A search operation was carried out after getting information about the hiding of 2 Hijabul terrorists leading to the encounter.
- Pro-Khalistan slogans ‘Muslim-Sikh bhai bhai’ and ‘Khalistan Zindabad’ written on the wall of the Forest Department office in Bathinda, Punjab !
- DGP (Prisons) killed by a Muslim servant in J&K
- Three terrorists arrested in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Chief Minister Eknath Shinde receives an anonymous death threat on the telephone
- 13 out of the 27 countries in the EU ban migrants from entering their respective countries
- Khalistani terrorists attack the Swaminarayan temple in Brampton, Canada !