Jerusalem (Israel) – The body of Du Wei, the 57-year-old Chinese ambassador to Israel has been found at his residence in Herzliya. His death is said to be suspicious. The incident was confirmed by the Israeli Foreign Ministry. The Police searched Wei’s home. The Chinese embassy has not yet commented. Wei may have died of a heart attack, according to some officials in the team investigating the case. In February, he was appointed China’s ambassador to Israel.
- Justin Trudeau has made a huge mistake by making baseless allegations : Michael Rubin, former US official
- Sri Lanka firm in its decision to allow Chinese Spy vessel despite India’s objection
- Electricity is less for Nepal, there is no point in exporting to India : China throws tantrums
- India planning a 175-ship Navy fleet to counter China in Indian Ocean
- China has not usurped even an inch of Bharat’s land : Ladakh Lieutenant Governor
- After the Minister of External Affairs, China’s Minister of Defence is missing