New Delhi – Indian Railways have cancelled all tickets booked to travel on or before 30th June and the passengers will get a full refund. Railway will continue to run special Shramik trains. Waiting tickets will also be issued for these trains . No such provision is made for the Rajdhani Express which are currently operational. Reservations for these trains may begin from 15th May. The reservations will be made online.
Sanatan Prabhat > Post Type > News > National News > Railways cancel all valid train tickets till 30th June : Only to run special Shramik trains
Railways cancel all valid train tickets till 30th June : Only to run special Shramik trains
- Vande Bharat Express stone-pelting miscreants will face five years jail : Railway warns
- Stones pelted at Vande Bharat Express in Bengal for the 3rd time
- Railway issues eviction notice to Deity Hanuman for obstructing new railway line construction !
- Hindu organisations protest against the green colour painted to Kalaburagi railway station walls in Karnataka !
- Are you travelling this Diwali by Indian Railways ? Know about the new rules and travel safe
- Railways sends notice to Deity Hanuman asking to remove the temple in 10 days !