New Delhi – Indian Railways have cancelled all tickets booked to travel on or before 30th June and the passengers will get a full refund. Railway will continue to run special Shramik trains. Waiting tickets will also be issued for these trains . No such provision is made for the Rajdhani Express which are currently operational. Reservations for these trains may begin from 15th May. The reservations will be made online.
- Explosives found in Sampark Kranti Express at Samastipur, Bihar
- Indian Railway lost Rs 700 crores of property in the violent protest against Agnipath
- Sujeet Swamy fought 5 years to get a refund of Rs 35 for a cancelled train ticket
- Amravati still has a railway track owned by the British
- Legal notice issued to submit ownership documents of illegal Mazar at Agra Cantonment Railway station
- Loud music and speaking loudly on the mobile phone while travelling by train at night is now an offence