New Delhi – With China registering an unprecedented daily spike in the new cases of coronavirus new variant BF.7 infections, the country’s top doctors’ body, the Indian Medical Association (IMA), has made an appeal to the public to follow Covid-appropriate behaviour with immediate effect to contain the further spread of the deadly virus. 4 individuals have been detected with Omicron BF.7 in India.
— Zee News English (@ZeeNewsEnglish) December 22, 2022
With reference to this IMA has issued some advisory for Indian citizens which are given ahead.
1. Using masks is necessary in public places.
2. Follow social distancing.
3. Regular hand washing with soap and water or sanitizers.
4. Avoid attending political and social programmes.
5. Avoid foreign travel if possible.
6. Seek Doctor’s advice if suffering from fever, throat infection, cough or indigestion.
7. Take vaccines if not taken yet; so also take booster dose if not taken.