Sadguru (Ms) Anuradha Wadekar called me up and said, “A Saint is experiencing severe distress and her Vital energy is also very low. She has to attend a regional level Hindu Convention with me. However, because of the extent of satseva She has, as of now She is unable to perform any spiritual remedy on Herself. So, can you perform spiritual remedies on Her ?”
I told her that I will perform the spiritual remedy and that She can continue with Her satseva.
1. No reduction in distress at Her Anahat-chakra despite performing the appropriate nyas and chanting for 45 minutes : I searched for the reason for the Saint’s distress. She had a high level of negative (Distressing) energy at Her Anahat-chakra. I was able to find out that to reduce Her distress I must chant ‘Nirgun’ and keep one palm in front of my eyes and the other palm at my Anahat-chakra. I started chanting. Initially, I removed the distressing energy that was at Her Anahat-chakra, and then, I performed nyas on the areas where She was feeling the distress, and then started chanting. I chanted for 45 minutes, but the distressing energy around Her Anahat-chakra did not reduce. I received a message that the Saint is still not feeling well.
2. Saint’s distress reducing by 50% within 3 minutes of implementing the subtle guidance from God to meditate on the Anahat-chakra and perform spiritual remedies : Then God advised me from within – ‘Meditate deeply and concentrate only on the Anahat-chakra instead of performing nyas and chanting’. Accordingly I meditated deeply. Within 3 minutes I realised that the distressing energy around the Anahat-chakra of that Saint had reduced greatly. Immediately, I also got a call from the other Saint that there was a positive effect on the Saint feeling the distress to the extent of 50%. The feeling of uneasiness had reduced, but She was still feeling that Her Vital energy was low.
3. From this I realised that when the negative energies attack at the Nirgun level, instead of chanting, making physical mudras and performing nyas, I must concentrate on the affected area and go into a deep meditative state, which will be more effective because our remedy is also being applied at the Nirgun level.
4. Since the other Saint was working towards establishing the ‘Hindu Rashtra’ (Divine Rule), negative energies had attacked Her at the Nirgun level, to ensure that She is unable to perform any satseva.
The other Saint was performing the important satseva of conducting a ‘Hindu Convention’ for establishing the ‘Hindu Rashtra’ where all curious, well-wishers and devout Hindus would be invited. To make sure that She is not able to perform any satseva, negative energies attacked Her at the subtle level with all their might. This attack was repulsed only after going into a deep meditative state and performing spiritual remedies at the Nirgun level. After performing the remedy on Her for another 20 minutes, She started to feel that Her physical energy was increasing and Her weakness was also reducing.
From this incident, I realised that as per the situation, God will guide us from within and also get it done from us. I learnt this new point only due to Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale’s grace; hence, I offer immense gratitude unto His Holy feet.
– Sadguru (Dr) Mukul Gadgil, Ph.D., Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay, Goa. (12.3.2022)
Spiritual remedies help overcome illnesses where the root cause is spiritual
Spiritual practice and spiritual remedies are important tools to overcome illnesses where the root cause, most of the time, is spiritual in nature. Since it is difficult to understand the spiritual reason for the illness of a person, he should continue with the prescribed medical treatment, and with it, try spiritual remedies. When a person performs spiritual practice, the spiritual level rises and there is an intrinsic change in his spiritual constitution. It also affects the mind and body and leads to increase in protection from illnesses and related distresses. For example, even though one can contract a disease, the physical and psychological distress suffered due to the illness is less when compared to a person not performing spiritual practice.
‘Subtle’ is that which is beyond the comprehension of the five sense organs, mind and intellect. People who have progressed spiritually can perceive the subtle vibrations. Various Scriptures contain reference to subtle knowledge.
Spiritual distress : This means that the individual has negative vibrations. If the individual has more than 50% negative vibrations, it denotes ‘severe’ distress. If the negative vibrations are between 30 and 49%, it denotes ‘moderate’ distress; if the negative vibrations are less than 30%, it denotes ‘mild’ distress. Spiritual distress is caused by spiritual reasons such as destiny, distress due to departed ancestors, etc.