Congress Govt of Rajasthan is to spend Rs. 15 to 25 lakh to each Madarasa in the State

  • Through this it is clear that Congress Government of Rajasthan will now spend from Government treasury since BJP Government in Assam closed the Government Madarasas in Assam !
  • Why does Congress Government never spend the Government money on Veda’s education, Kashi pilgrimage, etc. ?

Jaipur (Rajasthan)- Congress Government of Rajasthan is to spend Government money on the development of Madarasas. (This is the real face of ‘secularism’ of Congress !- Editor) To receive the grants, Madarasas have been asked to submit an application from 14th to 29th October. This report is published by ‘Times Now’ news channel.

According to this report, the Rajasthan Government will bear 90% of the cost incurred in the development of Madarasa while the remaining 10% will be given by the Madarasa board. Funds up to Rs. 15 to 25 lakhs per Madarasa have been earmarked by the Government. In 2019, the Rajasthan Government had already spent Rs. 7 crores on the modernisation of Madarasas.