Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale is that great personage who is ceaselessly working for establishing the ‘Hindu Nation’ for the welfare of mankind. It will have the foundation of Dharma; hence, it is very essential to propagate Dharma all over the world. To propagate Dharma, the contribution of Jnanshakti will be the highest among the 3 – Jnanshakti , Ichha-shakti and Kriyashakti. The most powerful medium of carrying on such activities with the help of Jnanshakti is Texts !
1. The unexpressed resolve of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale to publish as many Texts as possible considering the coming adverse times : Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale had said about a year ago that to establish the ‘Hindu Nation’, the highest kind of spiritual practice in the prevailing times is propagation of Dharma through the medium of Texts before the start of the adverse times. Thus, this is a kind of unexpressed resolve of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale to accelerate the activities related to publishing of Texts. Consequently, Sanatan has published many Texts in the last year as will be evident from some points given ahead.
2. 30 new Texts / Booklets published in various languages from April 2021 to February 2022
3. Re-printing 357 Texts / Booklets in various languages from April 2021 to February 2022
4. Large sale of Texts despite constraints of Covid19 : From March 2020 to January 2022, most parts of the country faced a lockdown owing to Covid19, which led to constraints on propagating Spirituality – not being able to meet people nor sell from public places. It was not possible to sell Sanatan’s Texts from its distribution centres either. Even then, 5,44,943 Texts published by Sanatan were sold Online through ‘sanatanshop.com’, advertisements in ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ Periodicals and through posts on social media. This shows God’s grace on Sanatan, and the importance of Sanatan’s Texts realised by people.
5. Encouraging response of readers to ‘Dnyanshakti Prasar Abhiyan’ : A Nation-wide ‘Dnyanshakti Prasar Abhiyan’ was started by Sanatan Sanstha from September 2021 due to the unexpressed resolve of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale. Sanatan’s Texts are reaching every part of society through this Abhiyan and has been receiving unprecedented response. Under this Abhiyan, 3,27,363 Texts in 5 languages – Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati and English were sold within 6 months !
6. Faster spiritual progress by participa-ting in Paratpar Guru’s mission related to the publishing of Texts : The coming period is going to be more dreadful than the Covid19. Abiding by Dharma and performing spiritual practice will only save humans. Only Sanatan’s Texts teach correct Dharmacharan and spiritual practice at the action-level as required in the prevailing times; towards this, even now, at the age of 79, despite a very low level of Vital energy, Paratpar Guru has been working earnestly to publish more and more Texts. His unexpressed resolve is greatly helping enhance the mission of publishing Texts. Will we not progress spiritually if we join this mission by offering our mind, body and wealth ?
7. Appeal to join the mission of spreading knowledge through Texts : Of the Texts being compiled by Paratpar Guru, 351 have been published till February 2022. There are over 5,000 Texts yet to be published, for which assistance is required from as many people as possible. You can join this mission as per your interests and ability. You can also join in various related activities such as propagation of these Texts, giving or getting advertisements and donations for these Texts, and in their distribution/sale. This is an appeal to take maximum advantage of this golden opportunity !
-Sanatan’s Saint, H.H. Sandeep Alshi (Compiler, Sanatan’s Texts, 6.3.2022)