If seekers perform Text publishing satseva as per Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale’s resolve, they will progress fast spiritually !
1. On the background of the adverse times, Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale has made an unmanifest resolve for the compilation process of Texts : An article written by Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale was published in Sanatan Prabhat – ‘Publish as many Texts as possible before the adverse times begin, and through this, changing society into seekers is the greatest samashti sadhana of the present times’. This way Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale, in a way, has made an unmanifest resolve for speeding up the Text publishing process.
2. If seekers perform the Text publishing satseva according to His resolve, their spiritual distress will reduce rapidly as they are now performing samashti sadhana, and they will progress fast spiritually : According to Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale’s article, seekers in the satseva of Texts publishing made faster efforts. For 8-10 years now, the spiritual distress of one seeker was not reducing significantly; but in the last 5-6 months since the Text compilation satseva has started at a fast pace as per Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale’s article, the spiritual distress has reduced significantly. In the same way, the spiritual distress of other seekers are also reducing.
The Text publishing satseva is taking place faster because seekers are getting the spiritual energy through the unmanifest resolve of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale.
As the intense adverse times (e.g. World War 3) are approaching, its severity at the subtle level (suffering of undesirable forces) is also increasing. Even so, seekers can learn from the above example that even in times of calamity, if a seeker tries diligently to serve according to the Guru’s resolve, activation of Gurutattva (Divine Principle) is also higher. It is clear from the above example that seekers can progress fast through satseva.
3. Sattvik component increases easily through Text publishing satseva : While publishing Texts, topics such as characteristics and teachings of Saints, Bhaktiyoga, spiritual practice, etc. come to the fore. These subjects are basically sattvik in nature. Therefore, seekers benefit from the Sattva component easily through the Text compilation satseva.
4. Text satseva helps in performing spiritual practice better : During the Text compilation satseva, various subjects of Spirituality are read, which provides continuous guidance on spiritual practice. Due to this constant guidance, thoughts of spiritual practice are imprinted on the seeker’s mind and makes the seeker’s attitude towards spiritual practice clearer. This helps the seeker improve the quality of his spiritual practice.
No one knows if seekers will be able to perform satseva during the adverse times; hence, participate in the Text compilation satseva and progress spiritually as soon as possible before the severity of the adverse times increases.
5. Understand the scope of Texts compilation satseva and help make it faster : Of the Texts compiled by Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale, 350 Texts and booklets have been published as of November 2021. Help of many seekers is required to speed up the compilation of more than 5,000 Texts. You can contribute in the compilation of Texts depending on your interest and ability by participating in any of the following satsevas.
6. Various satsevas available for those who want to participate in the compilation satseva
6A. Computer typing, tallying and checking Texts : Typing on a computer, and after typing, tallying the typed matter with the original text and then checking the typed text.
6A 1. Essential skills : Typing on a computer, knowledge of Grammar and sentence construction. (One can study Marathi Grammar, which is being published every Sunday in Daily Sanatan Prabhat)
6B. Verification of Sanskrut verses in Texts : Verification of Sanskrut verses and proverbs in the Texts, writing their original context, their meaning, etc. are included in this. For this, a seeker needs to have some knowledge of Sanskrut. If you do not understand some Sanskrut words or sentences, leave that portion and finalise other writing.
6C. Various satsevas under the compilation of Texts
1. Creating the index of the Text from the titles of the various points
2. The final compilation of the Text by arranging the points according to the Index
3. Typically, a Text comprises 100 pages (or 500 kb). Looking at the number of pages in a Text, calculating how many Texts are possible and so is dividing the Text into 2, 3, … parts
4. Preparing the Index and Preface of each part
5. Preparing Text for the front and back cover of each Text
6D. Preparing a computerised draft of Texts and booklets in different languages, as well as preparing tables for printing Texts : For this, knowledge of computer software ‘InDesign’ is essential.
6E. Translating Texts from Marathi, Hindi or English into other local and foreign languages
1. For this satseva, you need to have correct knowledge of the language Grammar you want to translate into. If you know the language but do not know its Grammar, you need to take requisite training in Grammar.
2. Computer knowledge : For the satseva of translating a Marathi Text into English, knowledge of MS-Word and PDF is required.
7. Contact us to participate in the Text compilation satseva
All the above satsevas require thorough knowledge of computers as well as computer typing. People interested in learning satsevas related to Text publishing can stay in Sanatan’s Ashram for 2-3 weeks. Later, they can perform satseva by residing in Sanatan’s Ashram or at home.
Those who wish to perform this satseva should send their information to Sanatan’s seekers in a computerised form or hand-written form as per the following table.
Name and contact number : Mrs Bhagyashree Sawant
Mobile : 7058885610
E-mail : [email protected]
Address : Mrs Bhagyashree Sawant, Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandora, Ponda, Goa – 403 401.
– Sanatan’s Saint, H.H. Sandeep Alshi, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa. (23.11.2021)