Jaipur : Man dies after Bluetooth headphones exploded in his ears

Representative image

Jaipur (Rajasthan) – Rakesh Nagar (28) died due to Bluetooth headphones’ explosion in ears while he was listening to songs. The incident took place in the Chomu area of Udaipuria village. This is the first such type of incident across the country. So far, the incidences caused due to the explosion of mobile phones or power banks had lead to death or injuries.

The explosion caused serious injury to Rakesh Nagar’s ears. They started bleeding and he became unconscious. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died during the treatment. The doctor treating him expressed that Nagar might have died of cardiac arrest after the headphones’ explosion.