There are over 5,000 Holy and Spiritual Texts which have been compiled by Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale and are not published. The knowledge in these Texts must reach society as soon as possible. Following are the reasons for this.
1. People in Ramrajya were sattvik; hence, they were bestowed with an ideal king like Shriram. To experience ‘Hindu Rashtra’ as beautiful and ideal as Ramrajya, today’s society must also become sattvik. If some people become sattvik (meaning, seekers) by imbibing knowledge from these Texts, they will become congruous to establishing the ‘Hindu Rashtra’.
2. We will live to see the ‘Hindu Rashtra’ only if we survive the catastrophe in the form of World War 3, floods, etc. Only if we perform spiritual practice, we can survive the severe adverse times because God showers His grace on seekers. The Texts being compiled by Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale bestow knowledge on spiritual practice that is essential as per the times. These Texts impart knowledge in scientific terminology which is appropriate and is easily understood by the present generation. Therefore, these Texts carry unique importance.
3. If a person is taught Spirituality according to his nature and interest, his fondness for spiritual practice will develop quickly; for example, if a person who likes Art gets knowledge on how to perform spiritual practice through Art, he will perform spiritual practice with joy and fervour. Since Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is compiling Texts on various subjects, many people will be able to quickly turn to spiritual practice according to their nature and interests.
4. ‘Hindu Rashtra ‘will last a few thousand years, but since the knowledge in these Texts is eternal, it is is necessary for the ‘Hindu Rashtra’ to materialise early; a similar haste is required to publish Texts before the adverse times and onset of World War.
– H.H. Sandeep Alshi, Compiler of Sanatan’s Texts
To publish Sanatan’s expansive treasure of 5,000 Texts in Indian and foreign languages, participate in the seva of publishing Texts !
Only 338 Texts have been published as of June 2021, and over 5,000 Texts are being processed. For speeding up the process, many people are required. Depending on your interest and ability, you can contribute in the compilation, formatting and translation of the Texts into various languages.
1. The matter for 5,000 Texts being compiled by Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is ready. You can spare a fixed time for their initial compilation and you can also appeal to your acquaintances to participate in this seva. If all these Texts are compiled before the coming War, the generations to come will benefit from them.
2. Various sevas available for those who wish to participate in the publishing of Texts
2A. Compilation of Texts in Marathi : For this purpose, it is necessary to type on computers, as well as possess knowledge of Marathi Grammar and construction of sentences.
2B. Verifying the written Sanskrut quotes, shlokas, etc. and noting their original context : Those interested should have some knowledge of Sanskrut.
2C. Formatting of Texts and Booklets on computer in different languages : For this, those interested should have knowledge of InDesign software.
2D. Translating Texts from Marathi, Hindi, Kannada or English into other Indian and foreign languages : Texts have already been printed in Marathi, Hindi, Kannada and English. To perform this seva, you need to have knowledge of correct Grammar of the language you want to translate to. If you have knowledge of the language but not of its Grammar, you will have to take necessary training. Working knowledge of MsWord and PDF software is also necessary to translate from the original text.
3. Contact us to participate in the publication of the Holy and Spiritual Texts : The aforementioned sevas can be performed while staying at Sanatan’s Ashram or at home. Those who want to learn the sevas related to the publication of Texts can stay in Sanatan’s Ashram for 2-3 weeks. Later, they can perform seva in the Ashram or at home. Those who want to perform this seva can send their complete information through the District-sevak with the following particulars, addressed to Mrs. Bhagyashree Sawant on E-mail – [email protected]
1. Full name, address and District, 2. Contact number, 3. Age (In years), 4. Qualification, 5. Which languages do you know ?, 6. Which of the sevas (mentioned earlier in the article) do you wish to perform ?, 7. Will you be staying full-time or part-time in Sanatan’s Ashram for seva ?, 8. If want to stay part-time, mention the number of days, 9. Do you have a computer and Internet available at home ?