Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) – Due to shortage of oxygen, 16 patients died in Anantpur and Kurnool. Eleven out of these died in a Government hospital in Anantpur and rest of 5 died in a private hospital in Kurnool. It has been reported that the incident occurred after the oxygen supply suddenly stopped.
- Centre asks States to end additional Covid-19 restrictions citing decline in Covid cases
- 75% of those who died of Covid-19 in Delhi were unvaccinated
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s Covid-19 infection will mentally affect Indian soldiers : Global Times, China
- Negligible possibility of 3rd wave of coronavirus striking India : Dr Ravi Godse, USA
- Vaccination of children in the age group of 15 to 18 will start from 3rd January : Prime Minister Modi
- Allahabad High Court’s advice to Prime Minister Narendra Modi