New Delhi – The Union Home Minister Amit Shah has announced that all the canteens and stores of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will sell only indigenous products. This order will be effective from 1st June 2020 for all CAPF canteens. These canteens sell products worth Rs. 2,800 crores annually. In a series of tweets Amit Shah has said, because of this decision, 50 lakh family members of about 10 lakh CAPF personal will use indigenous products. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has appealed all citizens to opt for local products in his address on 12th May. Thereafter, Amit Shah took this decision immediately.
- Hindus attacked by fanatic Muslims in Gwalior (MP) for playing Shri Ganesh’s Aarti on loudspeakers
- Property of the Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannu confiscated
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh apologises for the alleged objectionable remark by BJP MP Ramesh Bidhuri
- A teacher thrashed a female student in the Government School in Karnataka for worshipping Shri Ganesh in her Classroom
- Congress will have to respect Hindus, otherwise we will settle the score : Assam CM
- Shri Ganesh Idol made from ‘chips’ in Mumbai