New Delhi – Air India is going to start domestic flights starting from 19th May, to be continued until 2nd June to help the passengers who are stranded due to lockdown reach home. These flights will operate between different cities of the country. The passengers will have to pay the air-fare; however, the reservations have not yet started. Air India will run flights from Delhi to Jaipur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Vijaywada, Gaya and Lucknow. Special planes will be flying from Mumbai to Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Vijaywada.
Sanatan Prabhat > Post Type > News > National News > Air India to operate domestic flights between 19th May and 2nd June
Air India to operate domestic flights between 19th May and 2nd June
- Anti-India slogans raised at Golden Temple by Pro-Khalistani elements
- The current Congress Govt in Karnataka is a dictatorial Govt similar to Hitler : Sulibele Chakravarthy, Founder, Yuva Brigade, Bengaluru
- Hindu driver suspended for halting bus to allow two Muslim passengers offer ‘namaz’
- Muslims under-represented in Indian civil services : ‘The Siasat Daily’ news website
- Muslim shopkeepers warned to vacate their shops by 15th June !
- Bihar Deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav’s ridiculous claim : It was a planned demolition due to a flaw in its construction