New Delhi – The Central Government has extended the last date to link Aadhar card with ration card to 30th September. As per the notification dated 7th February 2017 from Food and Civil Supplies, all State Governments and Union Territories are made responsible to link Aadhar card with a ration card. The Central Government clarified that if Aadhar card is not linked, the ration card will not get cancelled.
- Is it Sanatan Dharma not to invite the President for the inauguration of the Parliament as she is a widow and an Adiwasi ?
- Unjust ban on ‘String Reveals’, a devout Hindu YouTube Channel
- Frame guidelines for Police briefings in criminal cases : SC
- Congress promoted the Khalistan movement for its own political gains
- Canada violates International rules by disclosing the officer’s name
- All-day debate on Women’s Reservation Bill in Parliament