Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) – The priests of the Mahant family of Kashi Vishwanath temple were denied entry the temple which made them unhappy. The priests made Kashi Vishwanath’s earthly Shivaling on the road, and performed ritual of Jalabhishek and milk abhishek along with Vedic mantras. Thereafter, Saptarshi Aarti was performed. Saptarshi Puja and Aarti is performed here since hundreds of years. It is said that to prevent breaking of this ancient tradition, they worshipped on the road itself.
Sanatan Prabhat > Post Type > Nation and Dharma > On denial of entry in Shri Vishwanath temple, Mahant family performed Saptarshi Puja on road
On denial of entry in Shri Vishwanath temple, Mahant family performed Saptarshi Puja on road
- Tamil Nadu Govt’s plan to provide breakfast to devotees in 100 temples of the State !
- Temples in China gaining popularity among young Chinese for getting jobs and peace of mind
- Deliberate attempts to bury ancient Shri Mahalakshmi Mandir, a Hemadpanthi architecture, under trash and garbage
- The right to auction the temple land will be given to priests instead of District Collectors
- A Buddhist Temple was demolished and Tirupati Temple was built : Actor Chetan
- Order to remove Muslim workers from Maihar Shardadevi temple in Satna (MP)