Taran Taaran (Punjab) – Border Security Force has killed five terrorists near Pakistan border who were trying to infiltrate into India. This incident has taken place in Khemkaran village. A search operation is being conducted throughout this place. Some suspicious activities were noticed by Indian Army near Dhal Border Check Post, which resulted in firing. Assault Rifles have been found with the killed terrorists.
- For Hindu-Muslim harmony in India, it is necessary to break Pakistan into 4 parts : Subramanian Swamy
- Morcha of Hindus in the thousands, against the murder of Kanhaiya Lal in Udaipur
- Brutal murder of Kanhaiyalal is the murder of Indian Constitution : Hindu Yuva Manch
- The famous Bhagwan Shri Jagannath ‘Rath-Yatra’ starts today at Puri !
- Cannot handcuff accused during an arrest : Karnataka High Court
- Witness fails to recognise Lieutenant Purohit