Sources claimed that the Leaders of Tibet have been warning India for the last 60 years
Tibet was aware of the threat to India; is it possible then that the Congress leaders did not know it ? Why Congress did not resolve the China issue ? Congress must face an inquiry. It may reveal the truth.
New Delhi – Chinese aggression is part of ‘Five Fingers of Tibet Strategy’. The founder of new China, Mao Tse-tung was the mastermind of this strategy. When China was planning to seize Tibet, Mao Tse-tung, and other leaders, they said, ‘Tibet is the palm. We must have control over it. Later, we should consider the five fingers. The first finger is Ladakh, the other four fingers are, Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh’, alerted the President of Tibet Government in Exile – Central Tibetan Administration, Lobsang Sangay. He was speaking to a news channel about the current standoff between India and China. All Chinese activities on the LAC are pre-planned, he claimed.
He further stated:
- The border stand-off of Doklam in 2017 and now Ladakh are part of ‘Five Fingers of Tibet Strategy’. The leaders of Tibet have been warning India about it for the last 60 years.
- After the 1962 war, China claimed the Indian land for the first time. This disturbed the peace in the region. India needs to be on high alert with the Chinese leadership.
- ‘What exactly happened in Tibet?’ Until you study this aspect, you will never comprehend Chinese leadership, their mindset, and policies.
- Violent clashes with LAC of India and China are due to Chinese intrusion. Resolving issues through peace talks is the only option. India has the right to protect its land and sovereignty.
- The Chinese strategy is like a carrot at the end of a stick. (If we move closer, the carrot will go further away.) India must adopt a similar policy. However, India should refrain from intruding.