Lucknow (UP) – After the massive victory in Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath celebrated the success along with BJP activists in front of the party office. The BJP activists scattered saffron colour out of joy. ‘In all four States, the public has rejected the dynastic rule. They have blessed us for the development and governance in all the four States. Leadership like that of Narendra Modi helped us win with a majority. In Uttar Pradesh, the public has been in the favour of nationalism, defence, development and good governance. The whole world was curious about the UP elections. While PM Narendra Modi was fighting against coronavirus and corruption, some people contributed to spreading misinformation about it. There were allegations of some foul play in the electronic voting machine. Still, the public has voted for BJP, ignoring this misinformation. I thank them all.’ The success celebration ended with the slogans of ‘Jai Shriram’.
- Radical Muslims criticise Mohammed Shami for Dussehra greetings
- The Muslims beat up Hindu women for playing devotional songs on the loudspeakers during the Durga puja festival
- Rumors of kidnapping prompt the brutal beating of three Sadhus !
- Possibility of heavy rains in 20 States of India due to typhoon ‘Noru’ in China sea
- Gujarat Govt demolished 50 illegal tombs and dargahs in Dwarka in 4 days
- Ukrainian President Zelenskyy thanks Prime Minister Narendra Modi