Jodhpur – Pujyapad Asaram Bapu, who is facing life imprisonment at the District Jail here had to be admitted into Mahatma Gandhi Hospital due to respiratory problems. Prior to this He was treated within the jail clinic for over an hour. However, as there was no improvement in His health, he had to be moved to the hospital. He was subjected to x-ray scanning and blood tests. A cardiologist was also consulted. His ECG report shows normalcy. He has been shifted to the Mathuradas Mathur Hospital cardiac care unit. Scores of devotees thronged the jail and hospital premises when news of His ill health broke out.
- VHP warning : We will not allow screening of the film Adipurush in theatres
- Pakistan refused visa to an Indian Muslim going on a foot journey for the Haj pilgrimage
- Pro-Khalistan slogans ‘Muslim-Sikh bhai bhai’ and ‘Khalistan Zindabad’ written on the wall of the Forest Department office in Bathinda, Punjab !
- Himesh Reshammiya kicked out of Garba by Hindu Organisations after he tried to sing ‘Ali Maula’ !
- A fatal attack on a Hindu who opposed the Muslims who were molesting Hindu girls
- Married Muslim woman embraces Hinduism to fraudulently grab the property of a Hindu youth !