RAW ex-officer N.K. Sood’s accusation
- Pakistani agent Musarrat was prepared to finance the movies which would insult Hindu Deities !
- Hindus feel that this allegation should be investigated thoroughly and the revealed truth should be made public !
New Delhi – Deepika Padukone (Bollywood Actress) had visited the students protesting against the violence in JNU campus in January 2020 in New Delhi. She received INR 5 crore from a Pakistani agent Aneel Mussarat for this visit. N.K. Sood , an ex-officer of intelligence agency RAW alleged that, Mussarat had asked her to visit JNU on a phone call from Dubai. Deepika was also supported by a Pakistani Army’s spokesperson. Mr. Sood informed through a video that the matter is being investigated by Enforcement Directorate.
Ex-RAW officer alleges Deepika Padukone went to JNU on instructions of Pakistan’s Aneel Mussarat, was paid Rs 5 crore for samehttps://t.co/zS058Yu0ul
— OpIndia.com (@OpIndia_com) July 30, 2020
Mr. Sood has claimed that –
- Mussarat is close to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan. He had supported the Khan’s party. Mussarat also has relations with the Pakistans’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
- He is in contact with the Bollywood actors Karan Johar, Anil Kapoor etc. He attended the marriage of Anil Kapoor’s daughter actress Sonam Kapoor.
- Mussarat is prepared to finance movies, which would insult Hindu Deities.
- Mussarat always supports anti-India activities. He had provided funding to the anti-CAA protest in London. He was inquired by British Administration with the allegation of providing funding to terrorists.