New Delhi – Intelligence Agencies recommended the complete ban on 52 Chinese Apps by the Government and it should warn citizens not to use these Apps. Agencies submitted a report on these Apps to the Government. ‘These 52 Apps are dangerous and lots of Indian data go to other countries through them.’ The list of dangerous Apps consists of TikTok, UC Browser, Xender, ShareIt, CleanMaster and other Apps. National Security Council Secretariat supported the ban.
Sanatan Prabhat > Post Type > News > National News > Ban 52 Chinese Apps : Intel Agencies to Government
Ban 52 Chinese Apps : Intel Agencies to Government
- Lust-driven Muslim Constable from Delhi Police rapes Hindu girl after giving her spiked food !
- Kerala connection behind the increasing incidents of ‘Love Jihad’ in Uttarakhand !
- The Idol of Ram Lalla will be installed in Ayodhya by PM Modi
- Hindu girls wear a Hijab like uniform in a private school in Damoh, MP !
- Idols of Deities in 4 temples in Bulandshahr vandalised
- There is no cleanliness in Hindu temples : Union Minister Nitin Gadkari