|Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil, one of the spiritual heirs of Sachchidananda Parabrahman (Dr) Athavale (Founder of Sanatan Sanstha), needs no introduction. Due to Her sattvik (Spiritually pure) face, many refer to Her as ‘Mataji’ (Respected mother), people from different walks of life recognise Her divinity, and many realise Her Divine nature even by observing the way She conducts Herself; while seekers often get spiritual experiences when they accompany Her even for a few moments. As advised by Maharshi (A Sage of the highest order in the subtle dimension who guides seekers through Nadipattis), Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil visits various temples and religious places to seek blessings for the establishment of the ‘Hindu Rashtra’. Wherever She goes, people recognise Her spiritual authority. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil’s Divine and radiant face helps people realise Her spiritual stature even though they have never heard about Her before.|
|As a jiva (Embodied soul) progresses on the spiritual path, the Panchattatva (Five Cosmic Principles) in its physical body get activated and awakened. As soon as this happens, depending upon its spiritual path and the spiritual level, the activated Panchattatva bring about positive changes in its body. Activated Pruthvitattva (Absolute Earth Principle) gives spiritual experiences related to subtle fragrance; activated Apatattva (Absolute Water Principle) brings about awakening of bhav (Spiritual emotion). Activated Tejtattva (Absolute Fire Principle) makes the body of the jiva glow radiantly, and an activated Vayutattva (Absolute Air Principle) makes the nails and skin of the jiva transparent and light.
A different kind of radiance is perceived on Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s face due to the increase in Her spiritual practice. Radiance emits from Her due to divinity in Her body. Hence, Her face always has a Divine glow. Unlike the fair-complexioned people, Her appearance stands out due to this Divine glow. Through the Nadipattis, the Saptarshi have spoken highly about the Tejtattva in Her. Let us try to understand some spiritual experiences, which are beyond the understanding of the intellect.
1. Maharshi and Saints of the Nath Sect complement Shrichitashakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil
A. There is an aura of radiance around Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil and Shrisatshakti (Mrs) Binda Nilesh Singbal – Saptarshi (Through the medium of Jivanadipatti) : There is always a radiant and spiritual arura around Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil and Shrisatshakti (Mrs) Binda Nilesh Singbal, the two spiritual heirs of Sachchidananda Parabrahman (Dr) Athavale. This aura shines with the light of millions of suns. Since this aura is subtle, ordinary people (who do not perform spiritual practice) may find it challenging to experience and understand it. Many sattvik jivas will surrender themselves at their Holy feet in the times to come. (Saptarshi Jivanadipatti reading number 193 [23.11.2021] through the medium of H.H. [Dr] OmUlaganathan in Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
B. A seeker or a disciple experiences enhanced radiance emanating from Her gross body when She shares a strong connection (meaning, oneness) with the Guru Principle : H.H. (Late) Ashok Nevaskar revealed the reason for the enhanced radiance emanating from Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil and Shrisatshakti (Mrs) Binda Singbal. He said, “A seeker or a disciple experiences enhanced radiance emanating from Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s body (from the head to toe) when She has a strong connection (meaning, oneness) with the Guru Principle. It implies that Shri Guru passes His baton and bestows His spiritual energy to the concerned disciple. Similarly, Sachchidananda Parabrahman (Dr) Athavale has named Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil and Shrisatshakti (Mrs) Binda Singbal as His spiritual heirs. This indicates that the disciple and the Guru have become one in principle.
It is also a testimony to the fact that the Guru principle completes the spiritual mission of Shri Guru through Tejtattva”.
2. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s spiritual experiences related to Her enhanced Tejtattva
A. As advised by Maharshi through Nadipattis, when we visited a Temple during a tour to seek the blessings of a Deity, I vividly felt a spherical aura like an effulgence behind my head the way a spherical chakra is placed behind the Ganesh Idol for decoration during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. I also felt that the aura was gradually increasing in size.
B. I constantly felt a subtle Divine light emanating from every pore in my body.
– Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil (May 2022)
3. Spiritual experiences of seekers
A. A seeker could quickly identify Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil at a crowded Temple since She looked like a radiant sphere full of Divine light : As advised by Maharshi, Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil visited the Shri Kanaka Durga Temple in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. She heard the Kanakadhara Stotram at the Holy place. The Temple was very crowded as many devotees had flocked to seek the blessings of Shri Kanaka Durga. Despite this, I could quickly locate Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil since She looked like a radiant sphere full of Divine light.
– Mr Vinayak Shanbhag (22.11.2019)
B. Seekers witnessed a Divine light emanating from Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil and spread in the environment : We feel that some Divine light emanates from Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil and makes the whole surrounding much brighter. Her skin glows radiantly. We feel energetic since the subtle negative covering around our body gets eliminated due to Her radiance. – Mrs Urmila Bhukan and Master Roshal Nathan, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa. (19.2.2019)
C. A seeker saw a radiant aura around Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil’s face as She meditated at the Holy Manasarovar : Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil visited Manasarovar in July 2019 as part of Her Divine tour. She sat at the Manasarovar Lake, prayed for the greater good and meditated. I saw a radiant white aura around Her face while She was in a deep state of meditation.
– Mr Vinayak Shanbhag (20.7.2019)
4. Unique changes in Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s body, objects of daily use and car
A. Changes in Her body
1. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s skin is soft and glows radiantly.
– Mrs Meghana Waghmare, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (24.2.2019)
(Enhanced Tejtattva and Vayutattva bring about such changes in a seeker’s body. – Editor)
2. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s nails have become completely transparent. Enhanced Vayutattva brings about such a change.
– Sadguru (Dr) Mukul Gadgil, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa.
3. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s face always looks bright, lively and radiant : After we wake up or after a long journey, we look tired, and our face looks dull. However, this is not the case with Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil. Her face continues to shine radiantly, and She looks fresh even after a long journey. Irrespective of the hour of the day, be it while performing various satsevas late in the night, after waking up early, or after returning from an extended journey, Her face continues to shine. Not just this, She continues to look radiant irrespective of Her attire (of daily wear or for special occasions).
4. Even after prolonged exposure to the sun, Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s skin does not become dark while travelling : She travels all over India to seek the blessings of various Saints and Deities for the establishment of the ‘Hindu Rashtra’. An ordinary individual’s skin would have become dark; but Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s face does not become dark even after prolonged exposure to the sun.
It is important to note that even the seekers who accompany Her on such Divine tours are not affected to the extent ordinary people are. They also look happy and joyous. Their faces do not darken due to incessant travelling and the associated exposure to the sun. Here we must realise that Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s Chaitanya (Divine consciousness) protects the seekers who accompany Her on such Divine tours from any harm whatsoever.
B. Changes in the objects of Her daily use
1. Dust particles do not accumulate on Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s skin cells or clothing fibres due to Her radiant aura : Despite travelling most of the time, dust particles do not accumulate on Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s clothes. Her sarees do not get spoiled. Her clothes do not stink even after use throughout the day.
While explaining the underlying science behind this, Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil said, “Once a radiant aura gets generated around a seeker’s body due to spiritual practice, nothing can pierce the aura or come in contact with the body or even the clothes. Hence, even after long travel, dust particles do not accumulate on my skin cells or clothing fibres”.
2. Her saree always seems to be freshly-ironed : Her saree never has any wrinkles despite travelling most of the time. She always seems to be wearing a freshly-ironed saree. Tejtattva emanating from Her body brings about this positive change in Her clothes.
C. Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Gadgil’s car seems brighter and distinctive on account of enhanced Chaitanya due to Her Divine presence : Her car looks distinctly attractive. As a result, it stands out among other vehicles. Even though it is the usual Mahindra Scorpio Classic, people curiously look at it as if it is an expensive or a foreign car. Here, we must realise that the enhanced Tejtattva makes the car brighter and gives a distinctive look.
It is with the grace of Sachchidananda Parabrahman (Dr) Athavale that we could experience the Vayutattva and Tejtattva in Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil. This is a testimony to the fact that extraordinary changes take place once the Divine Principle within a jiva gets awakened due to spiritual practice. We are eternally grateful unto Your Holy feet for bestowing us with these unique spiritual experiences.
We earnestly pray at the Holy feet of Sanatan’s Guru-disciple tradition – ‘May the lives of seekers also be illumined by the Divine light of Shri Guru’s grace.’
– Ms Sayali Dingare, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa. (18.10.2022)
Various spiritual experiences related to Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Mukul Gadgil’s car
A. Spiritual experiences
1. The glasses of the car have become transparent. The glasses of the windows are so transparent that it feels there is no glass. This is the manifestation of enhanced Vayutattva.
2. Once you get inside the car, you forget the outer (physical) world. You feel as if you are in a different world altogether. You can effortlessly go into a meditative state.
3. When you drive the car, you feel that the wheels do not touch the ground; the car seems to be levitating.
4. The car feels smoother, and it never makes any noise.
5. There is always a distinctive fragrance in the car. Even the mechanic who repairs and services it, gets this Divine fragrance.
B. The aura of positive energy of the car extends to 1.5 kms : Scientific experiment conducted with the help of the UAS (Universal Aura Scanner) revealed that the aura of positive energy of Her car was 1511.65 metres.
– Mr Vinayak Shanbhag (18.10.2022)
Shrichitshakti (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil’s birthday is on 7th December. Read about Her Divine nature & spiritual experiences of seekers.
Once a radiant aura gets generated around a seeker’s body due to spiritual practice, nothing can pierce the aura !