First session on ‘Resisting Jihadi Terror’ on the fourth day 10th All India Hindu Rashtra Convention !
Ramnathi, (Goa) – Only 5% of the horrifying atrocities faced by Kashmiri Hindus have been shown in ‘The Kashmir Files’. Don’t be under the illusion that it is only a question of rehabilitating Kashmiri Hindus in Kashmir. Indian nationalism must take root in Kashmir. This will happen when the Kashmiri Hindu genocide is recognised. Otherwise, in the future, it will be time to rehabilitate Hindus from all over India. Who will you seek help from? If the genocide of Hindus in Kashmir is accepted as a historical fact, then legislation to that effect can be implemented. Only after that, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus is possible, asserted Mr Rahul Kaul, the National President of Youth 4 Panun Kashmir. He was speaking on the ‘Current Situation in Kashmir and Role of Hindu Organizations’ in the first session on Day 3 of the 10th Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan.
Mr Arjun Sampath (Founder President, Hindu Makkal Katchi), Mr Ramesh Shinde (National Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti), and Mr Prashant Sambargi (film distributor and industrialist) were on the dais.
Mr Rahul Kaul said,
1. The government has taken the important step of abrogating Article 370 which had accorded a special status to Kashmir. The work on Shri Ram Mandir has started. These issues were on the government’s manifesto.
2. We saw a ray of hope when Article 370 was abrogated, but the situation in Kashmir is the same as it was in 1990. Presently Kashmir is witnessing Muslim appeasement.
3. Even today, the government is not ready to accept that ‘There was a Kashmiri Hindu Genocide’.
4. If the religious genocide in Kashmir is denied, then in the future a similar situation will be created in the whole country.
5. The apologists claim that over the last two years even Muslims were killed in Kashmir. While that may be true, what is pertinent is that only those who do not follow Islam are being targeted and killed.
Jihad in Kashmir will not end till Hindu supremacy is established!
When political leaders in Parliament gave jobs to 6,000 Kashmiri Hindus, they said, ‘we have fulfilled our manifesto promise’; but Kashmiri Hindus were not ousted for their homes and jobs. This is a religious war. Religion has been used to assert dominance in Kashmir. The issue of Kashmir is not political, but religious. Jihad in Kashmir will not end till Hindu supremacy is established.
… so how will you counter this jihad?
The fight in Kashmir is to create jihadi supremacy. The administrative system in Kashmir, the police, should inform the government about the situation in Kashmir. When the government faced widespread condemnation after the assassination of Rahul Bhatt, a government official in Kashmir, the IT cell countered this. Kashmiri Hindus were called upon to counter the murder. If the Shaheen Bagh jihad (a Muslim agitation against the Citizenship Amendment Act) was not countered, then how is it possible to counter this jihad in Kashmir? If this jihad spreads across the nation, then how can it be countered?
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has been spreading the voice of Kashmiri Hindus for the last 12 years!
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has been trying to explain the situation in Kashmir for the last 12 years. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, with the help of other Hindu organizations and patriotic citizens, has taken up the task of conveying the problems of Kashmiri Hindus to the rest of the Hindu brethren. For this, the ‘Ek Bharat Abhiyan’ was carried out to spread the message of ‘Panun Kashmir’ to the masses.
Hindu organizations need to work together to save Tamil Nadu! – Shri. Arjun Sampath, Founder President, Hindu Makkal Katchi, Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu is a holy land and the land of Shiva. Tamil Nadu is a part of Bharat, but there is an active conspiracy to destroy Sanatan Dharma here. Press conferences are held against Hindu Dharma. Hindus have become a minority in the southern part of the state, coastal, and Kanyakumari districts. It is not the administration but the church that dominates in these areas. In Tamil Nadu, there is no ‘National Education Policy’, no tri-lingual system. If the central government wants to open a school here, there are many problems. Just as temples were demolished during the Mughal period, Tamil Nadu is witnessing similar temple demolitions today. The situation here is very serious. Hindu leaders and patriotic citizens are being targeted. Naxals are rampantly active in the state. Certain pockets of Tamil Nadu have become mini Kashmir. Despite the grim outlook, there is still a chance to save Tamil Nadu. It is necessary to create awareness among Hindus, unite Hindus and work together for Dharma.
We are determined to establish Hindu Rashtra!
I have been participating in the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan for 10 years now. This platform has the blessings of Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale and Bharatmata! Here, the blessings of God are with those who want to establish the Hindu Rashtra. With the grace of all these, we are determined to establish Hindu Rashtra.
Halal economy is a conspiracy to destabilize the Indian economy! – Mr Ramesh Shinde, National Spokesperson, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
Due to the increasing demand for halal meat, the meat business worth an estimated Rs 3 lakh crore per year is slipping into the control of Muslims. The halal economy is a conspiracy to destabilize the Indian economy. The central government has now dropped the requirement for exported meat to be halal certified. Therefore, traders are no longer required to obtain a halal certificate, clarified Mr Ramesh Shinde, the National Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. He was speaking on ‘Economic Jihad through Halal Certification’.
Mr Ramesh Shinde further said that,
1. The word ‘halal’ means valid, sanctioned according to Islam; The opposite is true of the word haram, which means illegal or forbidden according to Islam. Muslims claim that the halal method was proven to be the least painful in 1978. In fact, comprehensive research in this area has shown that this claim is false.
2. The basic concept of ‘halal economy’ is ‘from farm to fork’. The modus operandi is to collect profits from halal products and remit the funds to the Islamic Bank, after which the Islamic Bank utilises the funds to help halal businesses to grow. Controlling the halal trade led to a massive increase in the assets of the Islamic bank in Malaysia.
3. In 2017, the ‘halal economy’ was 2.1 trillion US dollars (1 trillion is 1 followed by 12 zero), while in 2019, India’s economy was 2.7 trillion US dollars. Given the pace of the ‘halal economy’, it could soon overtake the Indian economy.
4. Every Islamic organization that issues ‘halal certificates’ makes its own rules. There is no standard set of rules. Due to this, the Muslim countries belonging to a particular denomination (Shia, Sunni, Deobandi, etc.) consider the ‘Halal Certificate’ issued by an organization belonging to that particular sect as valid; however, the same certificate is declared invalid by the Shariah Board of another Islamic country. For example, Halal certificates issued in India are considered invalid in the UAE.
5. An investigation by the Middle East Forum in the United States has revealed that the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA), an organization that issues halal certificates, has been funding Jihadi terrorist organizations like Jamaat-e-Islamia, Hamas and Al-Qaeda since 2012.
6. The Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind Halal Trust is one of the leading organizations in India that issues Halal Certificates. In December 2019, Siddiqullah Chowdhury, the Bengal state president of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind, had threatened Union Home Minister Amit Shah not to leave the Kolkata airport while opposing the Citizenship Amendment Act. The same organization is providing legal assistance to the accused in the murder of Kamlesh Tiwari, a Hindu leader from Uttar Pradesh.
Bollywood movies promoting Love Jihad ! – Shri. Prashant Sambargi, film distributor, industrialist, and Hindu leader, Bangalore, Karnataka
What we eat and drink is determined by Bollywood. Jihadis want complete control over Hindus. Films promoting ‘Love Jihad’ are being produced by Bollywood to mislead the youth of India, asserted Mr Prashant Sambargi. He was talking about ‘Drugs Jihad in Bollywood’.
He further said…
1. In most of the movies made in Bollywood, Muslims and the Islamic God are portrayed in a positive light. The films portray the Muslim God as powerful. Apart from this Muslims are shown as good and Brahmins as evil.
2. Drugs are smuggled across the border into India. It is a ploy to ruin the youth of the country.
3. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput knew all these things. He had opposed it, which was the reason he was killed. He did not commit suicide.
4. You have to invest in making your film without relying on Bollywood. This will definitely reduce the problem. So far 6 films have been produced from this point of view.
It is necessary to take to the streets in the fight against halal! – Mr Prashant Sambargi, industrialist
To inform the general public about the nature of halal jihad, 150 people took to the streets in Bangalore to protest against it. For 15 days in a row, from 6 am to 5 pm, they knocked on every door to create awareness. We also distributed 10,000 pamphlets every day. As a result, the Karnataka government asked each establishment for a list, asking if they sell “Halal Jihad” products. We have all this information and we have filed a petition in the Karnataka High Court against this. We are confident that soon the decision will be in our favour.