Gratitude unto Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale

This may have happened because of me, but I have not done it !

Flowers bloom with the rising sun; however, the sun does not claim any doership. So is the case with Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale, who is a form Dharmasurya (Radiant like the sun).

Through the medium of various Nadipattis and many Saints, Maharshis have proclaimed that the purpose of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale’s birth is to reinstate Dharma and establish the ‘Hindu Rashtra’ on the earth, and this mission will be accomplished only because of Him.

Just 30% of His mission is at the physical level and the rest 70% is at the subtle level. It is hundred per cent true that the entire mission is getting performed automatically entirely due to the unexpressed resolve of the supremely high level Saint such as Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale and His presence. Sanatan’s Saints and seekers are getting the proof of this aspect at every step, and hence, they have the bhav (Spiritual emotion) that Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale himself is getting the acts of uniting Saints performed from them so as to serve the Nation & Dharma. He too is giving the opportunity of offering Arghya to Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale, who is a form Dharmasurya. Hence, all seekers, patriots and devout followers of Dharma express gratitude unto the Holy feet of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale a million times.

Note: 

‘Subtle’ is that which is beyond the comprehension of the five sense organs, mind and intellect. People who have progressed spiritually can perceive the subtle vibrations. Various Scriptures contain reference to subtle knowledge.

Individual spiritual experiences of seekers published here are according to the Principle – ‘Where there is bhav (Spiritual emotion), there is God’. It is not that every individual will have similar experiences.

Leave a Comment