(In Kerala, devout Hindus are killed by brutal Jihadis and this is called the ‘Kerala model’)
BJP MP Tejasvi Surya meeting deceased Bajrang Dal activist Harsha’s family
Bengaluru (Karnataka) – The way Harsha has been killed we have seen such murders in Kerala. This is not the first time such an incident has occurred. It is terrorist’s ‘Kerala model’ says BJP MP Tejasvi Surya. Surya met the aggrieved family of deceased Bajrang Dal activist Harsha who was stabbed to death in Shivamogga. He was talking to the reporters and accused that in Karnataka and all over India, the Popular Front of India (PFI), Socialist Democratic Party of India (SDPI) and Campus Front of India are responsible for such actions.
1. Harsha’s isn't isolated murder but act of terror. Need to prosecute u/s 16 of UAPA
2. Set up exclusive agency to monitor, investigate & preempt terror
3. Amend KCOCA to declare these outfits as organised crime syndicate
4. Submit detailed dossier to GOI to ban PFI, SDPI pic.twitter.com/NgwhULHjZS
— Tejasvi Surya (@Tejasvi_Surya) February 22, 2022
MP Tejasvi Surya said,
1. Harsha was a dedicated activist of the Bajrang Dal. He lived for Hindutva and also gave his life for Hindutva.
2. Radical Islamic terrorists that have been spreading in Karnataka have killed Harsha. I request the Karnataka Government to not see this case as murder under the 302 Act, but immediately register cases against the arrested under UAPA and declare this as an act of terror.
3. This murder did not happen due to personal reasons. Harsha was killed because he was working for Hindutva. Harsha was killed on someone’s orders and the main culprits are behind the scenes.