The conference is organised to counter the anti-Hindu propaganda spread by another international conference ‘Dismantling Global Hindutva’ !
New Delhi – An international online conference ‘Dismantling Global Hindutva’, organised by anti-Hindu elements in the US recently was involved in spreading hate against Hindus. A large number of participants of this conference spilt venom against Hindu Dharma, devout Hindu organisations, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In response, an international conference ‘Hindutva for Global Good: The Essence of Hinduism’ has been organised to create a sense of Divine Consciousness by removing the filth spread in the environment. Through this, the importance of Hindutva will be presented to the world. The online international conference, which will be held from 1 – 3 October, has 18 sessions and will be addressed by dignitaries from various fields.
Swami Satchidananda ji will be speaking at #HFGG2021 conference
— HindutvaForGlobalGood (@HFGGOrg) September 19, 2021
Distinguished guests addressing the conference ‘Hindutva for Global Good’ :
1. Dr Chandan Upadhyay, Professor, Banaras Hindu University
2. Dr Sangit Ragi, Professor, Delhi University
3. Dr Ratan Sharda, Author and Columnist
4. Dr Sat Prashar, Former Director, IIM Indore, Madhya Pradesh
5. Dr Omendra Ratnu, Jaipur, Rajasthan
6. Prof Sujata Tripathi, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University
7. Dr K. Parmeshwaran, Professor, Gujarat National Law University
8. Mr Aditya Satsangi, Founder, Americans for Hindus
9. Prof Dr Lavanya Vemsani, Shawnee State University, Ohio, USA
Link for the conference
The conference will be held daily from 1st to 3rd October from 6 am to 8 am. The conference will be broadcast live on the below link :