Warsaw (Poland) – Poland had announced to give fighter jets to Ukraine to fight against Russia, but refused to do so fearing Russia’s President Putin’s threat that the country which gives fighter jets to Ukraine would be considered to be involved in the war. Poland had said that they were ready to give their fighter jets, ‘MiG-29’ and ‘Sukhoi-25’ on a condition that the US would have to make up for it with its F-16 aircraft. The US also had agreed to that deal. Russia’s Defence Ministry had already warned other countries, including NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation), that the delivery of military aircraft to Kyiv could trigger a conflict between them as the action would be taken against them also.
- Israel’s Supreme Court rules that ‘breach of loyalty’ can lead to loss of citizenship
- Special Online Discussions organised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
- We want fake Muslims to grow : Taslima Nasreen
- Author Salman Rushdie’s condition was critical after the stabbing assault
- The kidnapping, conversion, and marriage of a minor Hindu girl in Pakistan
- The Laal Singh Chaddha movie is insulting towards the Indian Army and Sikhs : Monty Panesar, England’s former Cricketer