Research conducted under the guidance of Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale (Founder of Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay)
Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay (MAV) conducts novel spiritual research using Universal Aura Scanner
|The Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay (MAV), located in Goa, has been involved in over 40 years of spiritual research about the spiritual dimension and subtle energies and how they affect a person’s life ubiquitously. The intention is to help people make more informed decisions besides gaining a holistic understanding of life. To this end, we have been publishing our research on the website www.spiritual.university and www.ssrf.org besides presenting papers at National and International Conferences about various findings and phenomena from the spiritual perspective.
We present here analysis of one experiment on music.
|Art-forms such as singing, playing musical instruments, dancing, etc. are complementary to God-realisation. Use of Art-forms as ‘spiritual practice’ leads to spiritual experience of the Divine Principle. A well-known flautist from Pune, H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde, who attained Sainthood through the medium of playing a flute, came to Sanatan’s Ashram at Ramnathi (Goa) on 20.10.2021. To study the effects of a Saint (H.H. [Pandit] Keshav Ginde) playing flute on seekers, an experiment was conducted with UAS (Universal Aura Scanner). Following are the observations in this experiment and related spiritual analysis.|
1. Interpretation of observations made during the experiment
Nine seekers participated in the experiment, including 3 who were suffering from severe spiritual distress, 2 who had severe spiritual distress and were above the spiritual level of 60%, 2 who did not have spiritual distress, and 2 who were above the spiritual level of 60% level and did not have any spiritual distress.
1A. Experiments : H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde played a traditional flute as well as the Keshav-venu (A flute designed by Him after due research – ‘Keshav’ is one Name of Shrikrushna and ‘venu’ means flute) in 5 experiments each lasting 40 minutes.
Experiment 1 : He played Raga ‘Todi’ on a traditional flute.
Experiment 2 : He played Raga ‘Todi’ on the Keshav-venu.
Experiment 3 : He played Raga ‘Yaman’ on a traditional flute.
Experiment 4 : He played Raga ‘Yaman’ on the Keshav-venu.
Experiment 5 : He played bhajans based on Ragas Mandakhmaj, Malkans and Bhairavi on a traditional flute.
In the 3rd, 4th and 5th experiment, Mr Girijay Prabhudesai accompanied Him on the tabla.
Before and after each experiment, UAS readings of the seekers, Mr Girijay Prabhudesai and his tabla were recorded.
2. H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde’s recital had a positive effect on seekers
Upon listening to H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde’s flute recitals, the negative energy in seekers in all five experiments reduced and their positive energy increased; however, the proportion of this increase varied. A comparative study of these readings revealed the following aspects.
2A. Keshav-venu recital had a higher positive effect on all seekers when compared with the traditional flute recital
1. On listening to the Keshav-venu in Experiment 2, the positive energy of seekers increased more than when listening to the traditional flute in Experiment 1.
2. On listening to the Keshav-venu in Experiment 4, the positive energy of seekers increased more than when listening to the traditional flute in Experiment 3.
3. The positive effect on the tabla player Mr Girijay Prabhudesai – who accompanied H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde during His flute recitals – was more during the Keshav-venu recital. There was a positive effect on the tabla as well.
From these observations, it can be concluded that the Keshav-venu recital had more positive effect on all seekers when compared with the traditional flute recital.
2A1. Analysis of the above aspects : Since H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde is a Saint, a lot of Chaitanya (Divine consciousness) was being emitted when He played the flutes. Seekers in the audience benefited at the spiritual level when He played the flutes. Of all musical instruments, the flute is most sattvik. Since the sound of the flute is associated with the Akashtattva (Absolute Ether Principle), it emits high levels of positive vibrations. Compared with the traditional flute, the Keshav-venu (designed by H.H. [Pandit] Keshav Ginde with Divine inspiration) is more sattvik. Therefore the Keshav-venu recital emitted more of nirgun (Non-materialised) Chaitanya when compared with H.H. (Pandit) Keshav Ginde’s traditional flute recital. Observations in the experiment showed that the Keshav-venu recital had a more positive effect on seekers than the traditional flute recital.
2B. Experiment 2 had the most positive effect on seekers and Experiments 1, 4, 3 and 5 had positive effects in the descending order : Since the sound emitting from a flute is related to the Akashtattva, higher level of Chaitanya is emitted by it. There is a difference in the level of sound-energy emitting from a flute and a tabla. The level of Chaitanya changes marginally when the tabla accompanies the flute. When a bhajan is played on the flute, the level of Chaitanya changes further since the sound-energy gets the support of the energy in the words, meaning, it goes from the nirgun to the sagun level. This was evident from the experiment as mentioned ahead.
1. Experiment 2 (Keshav-venu without the accompaniment of the tabla) had the most positive effect on seekers because the level of Chaitanya emitting from the Keshav-venu was the highest.
2. Experiment 1 (Playing the traditional flute without the accompaniment of the tabla), Experiment 4 (Playing the Keshav-venu to the accompaniment of the tabla), Experiment 3 (Playing the traditional flute to the accompaniment of the tabla) and Experiment 5 (Playing bhajans on the flute to the accompaniment of the tabla) had a descending positive effect. This is because the level of Chaitanya in these experiments changed in the descending order.
In brief, in the experiments, a Saint playing the flute emitted Chaitanya and had a positive effect on seekers in the audience; however, the experiment showed that these levels varied.
– Mrs Madhura Dhananjay Karve, Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay, Goa.
E-mail: [email protected]