New Delhi – Former President Pranab Mukherjee, 84 years old, is undergoing treatment at a military hospital here due to COVID-19 infection, the hospital said. Pranab Mukherjee underwent a brain tumor surgery on 10th August. He has been kept on the ventilator ever since.
- Petition in Prayagraj High Court seeks excavation of Agra’s Jama Masjid
- Online signature campaign by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti against the poster of ‘Kali’ documentary
- Karnataka High Court judge alleges threat of transfer for pulling up ACB officer
- The Indian Constitution is written in such a way that makes it possible to rob and plunder more and more people.
- Attack on Hindu brothers at Bilaspur (Chattisgarh) by Faizal and his 8 assistants !
- In Kanpur (UP) Bajrang Dal worker was attacked lethally by a Muslim Youth