New Delhi – Former President Pranab Mukherjee, 84 years old, is undergoing treatment at a military hospital here due to COVID-19 infection, the hospital said. Pranab Mukherjee underwent a brain tumor surgery on 10th August. He has been kept on the ventilator ever since.
- DSP Sheikh Adil arrested in Kashmir for aiding Jihadi terrorism
- Is it Sanatan Dharma not to invite the President for the inauguration of the Parliament as she is a widow and an Adiwasi ?
- Unjust ban on ‘String Reveals’, a devout Hindu YouTube Channel
- Frame guidelines for Police briefings in criminal cases : SC
- Congress promoted the Khalistan movement for its own political gains
- Canada violates International rules by disclosing the officer’s name