Dussehra celebration by RSS at Nagpur !
Nagpur (Maharashtra) – We look different and distinctive; so, we are different, we want separation; we cannot be with this country, its way of life, or its identity, are wrong thoughts. We have seen the tragic effect of such wrong thoughts. Due to this falsehood, brothers were separated, the territory was lost, and places of worship were destroyed. We don’t want to go back on the path of partition. We want to stay together,’ stated H.H. Sarsanghchalak (Dr) Mohanji Bhagawat while addressing the Dussehra rally held by RSS on the 5th of October 2022.
The Union Minister for Road Transport, Nitin Gadkari, and Dy. Chief Minister Devendra Fadanvis were present on the occasion. The programme started after the presentation of the RSS song ‘Param vaibhavi Bharat hoga’, drills, and demos.
(Credit : CNN-News18)
H.H. Sarsanghchalak (Dr) Mohanji Bhagawat said,
1. We need to develop the feeling of our belonging to India if we want to stay together. We are the descendants of Indian ancestors and Indian culture. Furthermore, we are one as a society and in our nationality. This is the protective shield, the ‘mantra’ for all of us.
2. India got Independence, but then Pakistan was created, which caused a permanent political rift between Hindu-Muslims. It was not the right thing to happen.
3. We unite Hindus, but we do not oppose anyone. People use words like ‘Bhartiya’ or Indian, but we use the word Hindu for our clarity. RSS has been set up based on the principles of work, purity, and penance; therefore, the strength of RSS can never cause a nuisance to anyone.
4. There has to be a balance in population. The policy related to the population has to be the same for all citizens. The policy has to be formed considering the situation after 50 years, how many people can we feed at that time and take responsibility, etc.
5. We educate our children in English schools. The nameplate displayed on our houses and even the invitation cards sent on auspicious occasions are in English. There is a firm belief that English is a must for a good career, but it is not so. We only talk about our mother tongue, but till we don’t practise what we preach, nothing is possible. Education in the mother tongue has been included in the education policy. Its curriculum is under preparation. Nothing, however, can succeed till people’s support is not there.
6. Society should stand against injustice, falsehood, atrocities, and terrorism with unity.