In Hindu Dharma, rangoli is drawn during every festival, auspicious occasion, religious rituals, etc. All these are associated with some Deity Principle. During these days, the Divine Principle of a specific Deity is present in the atmosphere in a greater proportion. To attract maximum of the Deity’s Principle, rangolis that attract and transmit its Principle are drawn so that everyone gets spiritual benefits.
- Dress Code to be implemented in 264 temples
- There should be a branch of ‘Mandir Mahasangh’ in each village : Ha.Bha.Pa. Ramakrishna Veer Maharaj
- Ghar-wapasi of a Muslim couple in Ghaziabad
- Think before you vote !
- We pay our obeisance a million times on the Birthdays (as per Tithi) of…
- Study of Bhagwadgeeta to be included in the BBA-MBA courses in Allahabad University