In Hindu Dharma, rangoli is drawn during every festival, auspicious occasion, religious rituals, etc. All these are associated with some Deity Principle. During these days, the Divine Principle of a specific Deity is present in the atmosphere in a greater proportion. To attract maximum of the Deity’s Principle, rangolis that attract and transmit its Principle are drawn so that everyone gets spiritual benefits.
- When should the ‘Rakshabandhan’ be celebrated this year as per Scriptures ?
- Minority Hindu, Christians, and Sikh prisoners’ sentences to be reduced to 3 to 6 months if they read their religious texts
- Wake up my dear Hindu friends and make India proud again ! – MP Geert Wilders
- A 4,500-year-old ‘Sun Temple’ found in Egypt !
- Tryambakeshwar Devasthan earns ten lakh rupees by charging money from devotees for darshan
- Obeisance a million times