Ujjain (MP) – A 68-year-old man was found dead in his home in Badnagar town, near Ujjain. Dayaram Barod’s upper body parts were severely damaged and lying scattered around his home, leading police to suspect that a mobile phone battery explosion may have been the cause of his death.
Man dies in suspected mobile phone battery explosion in Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain https://t.co/77IdHfGJbq
— TOI Cities (@TOICitiesNews) February 28, 2023
Experts recommend the following –
1. Too many apps and too much data in the smartphone heats up quickly, hence, keep 75-80% memory free.
2. Mobile phone comes with its original charger. Using counterfeit charger can have battery problems leading to explosion.
soci Do not play games and do not call when the mobile phone is charging,
More often than not, a smartphone explodes due to some issue with its battery. Nowadays, smartphones are equipped with lithium-ion batteries. These batteries have a balance of positive and negative electrodes that allow them to recharge. In some cases, the components of a battery break resulting in a volatile reaction. If these situations are not handled properly, the reactions can eventually lead to explosions.