Some seekers are currently trying to buy houses or land in an alternative location in view of the anticipated adverse times. Some seekers are taking houses on rent. While some seekers are buying houses or land in a place unfamiliar to them, it has been noticed that some people in the business of buying and selling property are cheating the seekers by telling them unreasonable rates. Likewise, unreasonable amounts are being charged for rent too. When seekers look for assistance from the local seekers while buying a house or land in an unfamiliar place, even those seekers are inexperienced in this field. Hence, the seekers are being deceived.
To avoid fraud while buying or renting a house or purchasing land, the seekers should inform their responsible local seekers about the area in which they want to migrate. Responsible local seekers should inform the responsible seekers in the District in which seekers are seeking to migrate.
Seekers are planning to move to a town or Taluka which is complementary for their spiritual practice, without having to live alone in different town or Talukas while migrating. The responsible seekers in the Districts should plan to include these interested seekers in the group who plan to stay together.
A. Responsibility of responsible seekers in the migrating District
1. The seeker who wants to migrate should be informed about the areas in which the group of seekers will be staying in the District. Also, tell them about the group of experienced seekers or well-wishers in this area of the District to verify whether the rate of the house or land selected by him in the place is appropriate according to the local price
2. If the seeker who wants to migrate selects to rent a house, he should also be assisted as above.
B. Suggestions for seekers wishing to migrate
1. Information should be obtained from the responsible seekers about the District on how many seekers of a group will be staying in the District to which they want to migrate. If a group of seekers is going to stay in more than one place in that District, they have to decide for themselves the place they want to settle in. Responsible seekers in the District will only engage experienced seekers or well-wishers in the field to determine if the property is priced according to the local rates, and refer them to migrating seekers.
2. For dealing in house or land matters, the migrating seekers should avoid any interaction with seekers other than the responsible seekers in the migrating District. Otherwise, the seeker will be solely responsible for any type of fraud he faces.
3. Make sure for yourself that all legal requirements for purchase or lease of a house or land are fulfilled appropriately.
4. Responsible seekers in the migrating District should not depend only on the information of the associated seekers or anyone else. They should confirm the information themselves. The migrating seeker will be solely responsible for deciding the entire procurement / buying process.
5. The seeker will be solely responsible for the decision of the entire process of taking a house on rent.
– Mr. Virendra Marathe,
Managing Trustee, Sanatan Sanstha.